MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Eliminate the Permaban - Jelena

View Single Post

Old 04-20-2013, 05:37 PM   #49
country flag Ilovetheblues_86

Ilovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Eliminate the Permaban - Jelena

I agree with the proposal to eliminate permaban but please allow to have subjective analysis also to other infractions and not only objective, easy-given bannings. Once I said to a guy that dont like me here in this forum that he was being so stupid that we would all visit him on his deathwatch because his soul was being lost and he thought i was wishing death to him lol and I was banned for three months, next time i will simply say he is stupid because if i TRY to bring poetics people will put me into some kind of hidden banning law in the forum.

We cant use the laws for personal vendettas, posters should only be banned if the mods realize that is offensive by itself and for themselves.

MAY THE SPIRIT OF KOSTAS PROTECT US

Last edited by Ilovetheblues_86 : 04-20-2013 at 05:46 PM.
Ilovetheblues_86 is offline View My Blog!