MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Rafachat - Vol. 80: Another great year for our great champion! :D

View Single Post

Old 04-18-2013, 07:48 AM   #1829
country flag Castafiore

Castafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat - Vol. 80: It's comeback time baby!!! :rocker2:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Commander Data View Post
3 people died in a bomb attack in Boston. This is very sad and alarming. However, what is even more sad and alarming to me is that at the same day, 17000 children starved to death. And no News, no facebook posts, nobody outraged. We just got used to it.
I read an article today on Duncan Green, author of the book "From Poverty to Power" about the growing inequality between the rich (getting richer) and the poor (growing in numbers).

He says in the interview that the 100 richest people on this planet have earned a combined fortune of 180 billion euro in the year 2012 alone. This is enough to ban worldwide poverty 4 times over.

We get used to it indeed. Sad state of affairs.
Castafiore is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote