MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Are Western "first world country" lives seen as more valuable by the media?

View Single Post

Old 04-17-2013, 05:05 PM   #72
country flag Gris

Gris has a reputation beyond reputeGris has a reputation beyond reputeGris has a reputation beyond reputeGris has a reputation beyond reputeGris has a reputation beyond reputeGris has a reputation beyond reputeGris has a reputation beyond reputeGris has a reputation beyond reputeGris has a reputation beyond reputeGris has a reputation beyond reputeGris has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Are Western "first world country" lives seen as more valuable by the media?

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
Seriously? I remember reading about the incident in china that very day. The article described that incident and others that had taken place in china. I remarked on it to myself because I thought how much havoc guns wreaked. It was horrific that so many children were cruelly injured but at least none of them died. If the man had used a gun, there would have been many dead children.

As I said, I don't watch TV news, so maybe I have more time to see and read these stories,

Also, we, thankfully, don't know what the coverage might have been if these children had been killed. And also, also, you and I knew about this incident at the time, so I assume others did as well,

P.S. I wonder if the story a week or so ago about the man who went to a community college in Texas and stabbed students got any coverage in your country. It got little in this country.

Ironically,the Chinese media focused more on the incident in USA rather than the one happened in our own country.
Gris is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote