MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Week 16: Panama City, Panama (Winner : Ruben Ramirez Hidalgo)

View Single Post

Old 04-17-2013, 02:57 AM   #14
country flag Sauletekis

Sauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Week 16: Panama City, Panama (Entry List)

Great win from Pedro and never saw before such clutchness perfomance from him, specially in the 2nd, where he was always chasing the score and I was sure that he was going to fold somehow, spacially serving *4-5 and *5-6, but man, he didn't even face a single BP in that set. Glad I was mistaken. Wish he could do more of those. He also didn't had one, but in the TB he was just dominating (clutchness at his best).

I really hope he doesn't fuck up this hard work to lose in the next round against Rochette, which is a player he should handle easily, on clay, but with Pedro you just never will know.

VAMOS PEDRO

Sporting Clube de Portugal, Fútbol Club Barcelona, Newcastle United Football Club, FK Vilniaus Žalgiris
Sauletekis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote