MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Are Western "first world country" lives seen as more valuable by the media?

View Single Post

Old 04-17-2013, 12:00 AM   #59
country flag Topspindoctor
Banned!

Topspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Are Western "first world country" lives seen as more valuable by the media?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mug View Post
Obviously. And this is what the Western media essentially does. Likewise, media in the Middle East or Eastern Asia wouldn't as extensively cover the event as Western media has. Therefore, no "lives" mean more than anyone else. It's merely a superficial fixation that depends on location and perspective. That was my initial point.
+1 You have explained what I have tried to say quite eloquently. Lives essentially do not matter. It's all about where the government controlled media chooses to focus the public telling them who to feel sorry for. It's all a subtle game of clever manipulation. Has nothing to do with offering pity and sympathy, but manipulating public opinion.
Topspindoctor is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote