MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Are Western "first world country" lives seen as more valuable by the media?

View Single Post

Old 04-16-2013, 11:41 PM   #58
country flag B-Nard
Tomic the Tank engine.

B-Nard has a reputation beyond reputeB-Nard has a reputation beyond reputeB-Nard has a reputation beyond reputeB-Nard has a reputation beyond reputeB-Nard has a reputation beyond reputeB-Nard has a reputation beyond reputeB-Nard has a reputation beyond reputeB-Nard has a reputation beyond reputeB-Nard has a reputation beyond reputeB-Nard has a reputation beyond reputeB-Nard has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Are Western "first world country" lives seen as more valuable by the media?

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
That is the fault of your media and your people. You can be mad at the U.S. for its actions, but hardly for the actions of your own countrymen.
Obviously. And this is what the Western media essentially does. Likewise, media in the Middle East or Eastern Asia wouldn't as extensively cover the event as Western media has. Therefore, no "lives" mean more than anyone else. It's merely a superficial fixation that depends on location and perspective. That was my initial point.

"Thank you very much for letting me win"
B-Nard is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote