MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Are Western "first world country" lives seen as more valuable by the media?

View Single Post

Old 04-17-2013, 12:01 AM   #54
country flag B-Nard
Tomic the Tank engine.

B-Nard has a reputation beyond reputeB-Nard has a reputation beyond reputeB-Nard has a reputation beyond reputeB-Nard has a reputation beyond reputeB-Nard has a reputation beyond reputeB-Nard has a reputation beyond reputeB-Nard has a reputation beyond reputeB-Nard has a reputation beyond reputeB-Nard has a reputation beyond reputeB-Nard has a reputation beyond reputeB-Nard has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Are Western "first world country" lives seen as more valuable by the media?

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
Sorry. That was a mistake. Here you go. http://www.nytimes.com/2013/04/16/wo...-approach.html

The earthquake was in today's newspaper. Actually I think there was another story also on the Iraq bombing.
Yes, the bombing received moderate coverage in newspapers, which tend to cover more issues. But for an event of this significance not to get mentioned on numerous TV broadcasts is bewildering, especially considering the fact more people died and got injured than the Boston Marathon.

"Thank you very much for letting me win"
B-Nard is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote