MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Are Western "first world country" lives seen as more valuable by the media?

View Single Post

Old 04-16-2013, 10:38 PM   #49
country flag B-Nard
Tomic the Tank engine.

B-Nard has a reputation beyond reputeB-Nard has a reputation beyond reputeB-Nard has a reputation beyond reputeB-Nard has a reputation beyond reputeB-Nard has a reputation beyond reputeB-Nard has a reputation beyond reputeB-Nard has a reputation beyond reputeB-Nard has a reputation beyond reputeB-Nard has a reputation beyond reputeB-Nard has a reputation beyond reputeB-Nard has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Are Western "first world country" lives seen as more valuable by the media?

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddyholly View Post
Absolute, pure, unadulterated nonsense.

It amazes me how people just write what they want to believe. The Iranian earthquake is all over the western media.

Perhaps you are a little bit confused and do not realize that Boston was full of media for the marathon, while there were propaply very few western media types in remote Iran waiting to take pictures of the next earthquake. So yes, not so much visual news, but as for covering the story, it is covered across the western media.
I not am talking about the Iranian earthquake. Where the hell did you get that from?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-22149863

This had almost NO extensive coverage in the Western media besides a few articles. But it was not covered in many TV broadcasts.

"Thank you very much for letting me win"
B-Nard is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote