MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - 2 explosions at Boston Marathon, UPDATE: at least 3 dead, 144 injured

View Single Post

Old 04-16-2013, 04:22 PM   #48
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2 explosions at Boston Marathon, UPDATE: at least 3 dead, 144 injured

Quote:
Originally Posted by abraxas21 View Post
sad news.

goes to show how horrific it must be to live in american-invaded nations like iraq or afghanistan where stuff like this happens in a daily basis.
Yes.

The violence perpetrated by all concerned and the deaths of so many are unbelievably sad. One can become almost overwhelmed thinking about it, I think of the focus on Malala, the girl who the Taliban shot for speaking out for the right of girls to be educated. We know her name, but what of the hundreds of others in the Swat Valley who have been shot and dumped in the public squares as examples? We don't know their names or their stories,

That is our way, I think. I mean the way of human beings. It's hard to focus on the aggregate and the continuing somehow,

I know you meant to imply without saying, that the people in the U.S. deserved this violence. I'm not being dense, but I do agree that the horrific violence that human beings perpetrate on one another is appalling.
star is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote