MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - 2 explosions at Boston Marathon, UPDATE: at least 3 dead, 144 injured

View Single Post

Old 04-16-2013, 12:50 PM   #39
country flag atennisfan

atennisfan has a reputation beyond reputeatennisfan has a reputation beyond reputeatennisfan has a reputation beyond reputeatennisfan has a reputation beyond reputeatennisfan has a reputation beyond reputeatennisfan has a reputation beyond reputeatennisfan has a reputation beyond reputeatennisfan has a reputation beyond reputeatennisfan has a reputation beyond reputeatennisfan has a reputation beyond reputeatennisfan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2 explosions at Boston Marathon, UPDATE: at least 2 dead, 23 injured

Quote:
Originally Posted by Echoes View Post
That is, of course, different. If you know people who are involved, it's normal to care for it (and to find my post shocking...) but most MTF posters probably do not. And I would reply that if something of the sort happened in Brussels and I knew people who were killed, you'll honestly have to say you don't care because it's a thousand miles away from where you are, and I'll be alone in grief. That's the way it is.

The victims of attacks that we learn about in the media would never hurt us more than the loss of a relative. We should stop this hypocrisy ! (it's horrific blabla). If I were to cry for every victims of attack that I learn about in the media, I'd have to cry everyday ! At the same moment there was an attack in Bagdad, nobody cared.
This.

When innocent women and children in Afghanistan or Iraq are killed by american troops, I don't see any americans in tears.
People need to wake up. Olderer is not winning anymore slams - neither is he going to become #1.
atennisfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote