MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Tennis Tipping : Monte Carlo - Congratulations to acionescu and Elirj70/Dexter

View Single Post

Old 04-15-2013, 08:20 PM   #266
country flag Cazorla

Cazorla has a reputation beyond reputeCazorla has a reputation beyond reputeCazorla has a reputation beyond reputeCazorla has a reputation beyond reputeCazorla has a reputation beyond reputeCazorla has a reputation beyond reputeCazorla has a reputation beyond reputeCazorla has a reputation beyond reputeCazorla has a reputation beyond reputeCazorla has a reputation beyond reputeCazorla has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tennis Tipping : Monte Carlo - Tuesday OOP Posted - Post 260

After the first round of the competition big Brazilian diaspora case was registered at our tournament ... but only 6 forecasters were able to overcome the first round of the 13 people ... Britain and Canada were able to pass unscathed. One forecaster from each country is obliged to lay down the racket ... and watch tennis Monte Carlo from the stands ...

Yet I rejoice that ever played on is not particularly covered by the press courts of the tournament. I poluchaetsya play exactly where there is no audience, or very few of them. I think that tomorrow will come to Court Muniu not many people ... I really hope that tomorrow will be able to take revenge on my opponent ... Very much want to. In private meetings, 0-2 in favor of the opponents are.

Pick-A-Winner
Marseille'13
Nice'13

Cazorla is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote