MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Week 15 : Barranquilla (Winner : Federico Delbonis)

View Single Post

Old 04-13-2013, 12:20 AM   #43
country flag Ramsay

Ramsay has a reputation beyond reputeRamsay has a reputation beyond reputeRamsay has a reputation beyond reputeRamsay has a reputation beyond reputeRamsay has a reputation beyond reputeRamsay has a reputation beyond reputeRamsay has a reputation beyond reputeRamsay has a reputation beyond reputeRamsay has a reputation beyond reputeRamsay has a reputation beyond reputeRamsay has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Week 15 : Barranquilla (Entry List)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sauletekis View Post
Pedro is definetly the Paire from the Challenger tour. So many talent wasted. Another typical Pedro's scorline. 0-6 6-4 6-1. Great back-to-back wins. He had a draw from hell (if you look at the field) and he will still keep it. The only non-seed he faced was a dangerous Salamanca and playing at home. Tomorrow probably will be Del Bonis, which I think is game over for him, unfortunally. If I remember correctly, Delbonis trashed Pedro in their last meeting, already in this season.

For some reason Pedro keep doing great in SA challengers. Specially if you compared with his other results on this tour.

Anyway great to see Pedro and also Gastao one win away from their carrer bests. For Pedro would be even more special to win tomorrow, as he owuld surprass Gil and become the number 3 of his country, behind Gastao and the other Sousa.
Remember that this is a special tournament for Pedro. He won 6 matches in a row here last year from the qualys to.. the semi-finals. He just did the same like last year, for now.

Tennis Tipping

Singles rank: 248
Best tournaments: QF Fut Vigo, 2nd round CH Tampere

Doubles rank: 187
Best tournaments: Semi-finals CH Tampere and CH Pozoblanco (w/volc0mizado), Title CH Beijing (w/lolada_4), 2nd round Roland Garros (w/ Mesut Ozil)
Ramsay is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote