MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Week 15: Itajai (Winner : Rogerio Dutra Silva)

View Single Post

Old 04-12-2013, 03:47 PM   #40
country flag Sauletekis

Sauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Week 15: Itajai (Entry List)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RonaldGomez View Post
I'm wondering if he will be back to a decent level...
I think he will. This is not an excuse as the court was the same for both, but the court was tottally unplayable. The match stopped for several times. It's unacceptable to find this in a pro tour, let alone a Challenger. Of course with the court being this humid, the level of unpredictability is much bigger, which helps the player with few chances of winning (aka the worst player).

Sporting Clube de Portugal, Fútbol Club Barcelona, Newcastle United Football Club, FK Vilniaus Žalgiris
Sauletekis is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote