MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Rising Francesco vol. 18 - Betty on her way to 100k posts

View Single Post

Old 04-10-2013, 06:56 PM   #3996
country flag MariaV

MariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rising Francesco vol. 18 - anybody with a good title idea?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jelena View Post
A facebook friend of mine offered double ratio of a known heart medicine for Dortmund fans in her status after the match. I really needed it. That match reminded me lots of ManU-Bayern CL-final in 99.

I'm following Roque since he came to Bayern, and yeah it was just before his 18th birthday. He wasn't allowed to play on the first matchday of 99/00 because he wasn't yet 18 and came from outside Europe Next weekend he could play
Awww boy, that final!
And I followed Roque and German football back then, loved the kid... It was a miracle I could quit being a football freak cold turkey, I thought that would never be possible but obviously anything is possible. I doubt I'll ever be able to quit tennis though, actually hope that.
Now I follow football just sporadically as other people are following. You're still 'going strong' I see.

You take care ladies!