MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Saturday 2 April - Miami

View Single Post

Old 04-01-2005, 11:25 PM   #4
country flag adeegee

adeegee has a reputation beyond reputeadeegee has a reputation beyond reputeadeegee has a reputation beyond reputeadeegee has a reputation beyond reputeadeegee has a reputation beyond reputeadeegee has a reputation beyond reputeadeegee has a reputation beyond reputeadeegee has a reputation beyond reputeadeegee has a reputation beyond reputeadeegee has a reputation beyond reputeadeegee has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Saturday 2 April - Miami

Quote:
Originally Posted by adk
And you can conself yourself with the fact that you made a bomb today with Nadal! I was looking out for your handicap bet...and saw that it came off!

I'm halfway there with my double. Nadal did the 2-0 no problems. C'MON SHARAPOVA! Really looking forward to the match now.
That was bloody lucky, Rafa breaking in the final game. But even if it had been 6-4 6-4 I'd have done ok, coz I covered the tie on the handicap and I had Nadal to win 2-0 on both my other bets. The kid is on fire . I'm gonna struggle to cheer for Sharapova, I really don't like her and I like Kim....but hey, money makes the world go round
adeegee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote