MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - JONAS BJORKMAN

Thread: JONAS BJORKMAN
View Single Post

Old 04-01-2005, 04:13 PM   #632
country flag Björki
Sitzen ist fürn Arsch

Björki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: JONAS BJORKMAN

2005-04-01
No double trouble

Max Mirnyi and I are playing really well right now, making few mistakes. We reached the semi final in Indian Wells, and we are in the semis again in Miami, after beating Todd Woodbridge and Mahesh Bhupathi yesterday in our first match against each other since Max stopped playing together with Mahesh and I stopped playing with Todd.

2005-04-01
Shaq rules

It´s great to have the family with me here in the USA, first in Indian Wells and now in Miami. We´ve been doing family stuff Max, Petra, and I when we´ve had time together: going to the Sea Aquarium, Parrot Island - and a NBA game! We got great tickets to Miami Heat against Phoenix Suns, two of the best teams in the league. Great, great fun! Shaq O´Neal rules.

2005-04-01
Better and better

The last few weeks I´ve finally been able to catch up on my form, and I have been playing better and better, putting pressure on top 10 ranked players. I forced Nalbandian to a decisive third set in Indian Wells, and repeated that against Tommy Robredo in Miami in a macth I should have won. I won the first set and had nine break points against Robredo in the second set. But the most important fact is that I feel that I am "back on track" again after a long time of injuries, sickness and so on. And that feels great!

2005-04-01
Cold in the heat

I have catched an old fashioned grumpy cold here in Miami. Easy to see why - 93 % humidity and 30 degrees celsius. But hey, you get a really nice tan in that kind of weather...!

Bryans || Djokovic || Paire || Chiudinelli || Nalbandian || Hanley || Rojer || Nadal
Söderling || Verdasco || Wawrinka || Simon || O. Rochus || Leo Mayer

Björkman || Arthurs || Edberg || Rafter || T.Johansson || M.Norman || Aspelin
Björki is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote