MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Europe/Africa Group II 2nd Round: Lithuania at Portugal (April 5-7, 2013)

View Single Post

Old 04-07-2013, 08:02 PM   #34
country flag Sauletekis

Sauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Europe/Africa Group II 2nd Round: Lithuania at Portugal (April 5-7, 2013)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramsay View Post
You saw the disease that he suffers, right? Last months (last year) the disease improved and the bad results appears from that. Is more stable now, he'll be back, i can promise that to you. I'm a close friend of Fred.
Actually, I never knew that. I am not a close friend of Fred, I just like him on Facebook and saw all the news in the Internet and newspappers. I never saw anything about a disease, but thanks for telling it here. Really hope he gets better. I thought the only disease was mental, nothing more.

Sporting Clube de Portugal, Fútbol Club Barcelona, Newcastle United Football Club, FK Vilniaus Žalgiris
Sauletekis is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote