MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - ~-* MS 1000 Indian Wells BNP Paribas Open *-~ Rog in the Desert! QF loss vs Rafa

View Single Post

Old 04-07-2013, 02:02 PM   #592
country flag Minnie

Minnie has a reputation beyond reputeMinnie has a reputation beyond reputeMinnie has a reputation beyond reputeMinnie has a reputation beyond reputeMinnie has a reputation beyond reputeMinnie has a reputation beyond reputeMinnie has a reputation beyond reputeMinnie has a reputation beyond reputeMinnie has a reputation beyond reputeMinnie has a reputation beyond reputeMinnie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ~-* MS 1000 Indian Wells BNP Paribas Open *-~ Rog in the Desert! QF vs Rafa

Quote:
Originally Posted by alypen View Post
Minnie: you have my sympathies. Ageing parents are such a worry, aren't they?
Only just seen your post ... thanks for your thoughts. Doesn't help that we live 165 miles away ... nor the fact that for the last 2 weeks I've been laid low with flu Still, after the first 3/4 days, as I lay in bed well enough to watch TV at least, my husband brought up some DVDs of Roger's matches which cheered me up no end .. esp the WTF 2011 where he gave Nadal a good old thrashing Is there any finer sight to behold than Roger in full flow? Unplayable as the commentator said.

My greatest wish for Roger in 2013 is for him to get his 8th Wimbledon title and not have to share the titles record with Sampras.
Minnie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote