MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Davis Cup

Thread: Davis Cup
View Single Post

Old 04-06-2013, 02:28 PM   #689
country flag mayumashu

mayumashu has a reputation beyond reputemayumashu has a reputation beyond reputemayumashu has a reputation beyond reputemayumashu has a reputation beyond reputemayumashu has a reputation beyond reputemayumashu has a reputation beyond reputemayumashu has a reputation beyond reputemayumashu has a reputation beyond reputemayumashu has a reputation beyond reputemayumashu has a reputation beyond reputemayumashu has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Davis Cup

I'm with you, though, but I didn't think of it till during the second set, where I told my wife that if he doesn't win this in straights, Seppi will win. There was definitely a difference in how Vasek played tired compared to in the past, such as against Sela. Likely the mono as well as the time off with mono.

But I don't think playing Jesse in doubles would help. Hopefully, Vasek was holding back a bit yesterday for today, he won't have to do that again today where Jesse can play tomorrow, and Vasek will therefore have more energy deeper into the match today. Either Italy goes for the same thing and plays Fognini, giving Jesse a decent chance tomorrow (should it matter then); or they play Lorenzi, who is a fairly weak doubles player.
mayumashu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote