MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Rafachat - Vol. 80: Another great year for our great champion! :D

View Single Post

Old 04-05-2013, 10:56 AM   #1740
country flag -Evita-
Come on, Ernest!

-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat - Vol. 80: It's comeback time baby!!! :rocker2:

Quote:
Originally Posted by acionescu View Post
Thank you for the link
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dextertje View Post
^ yeah thanks for the link Evita
You're welcome

Quote:
Originally Posted by MariaV View Post
Evita, me voisimme joskus puhua suomea. Miten suomen kielen opintosi sujuvat?
I said we could sometimes speak Finnish with Evita but here would not be a good place obviously. No other languages allowed.
Actually that would be a good idea Maybe you use Skype?

Quote:
Originally Posted by scoobs View Post
Why Korean though, out of all possible languages?

Were I to start learning an oriental language it would probably be Mandarin Chinese or Japanese.
If I could get a penny for every time I'm asked this question Actually the website that I posted the link to was a big reason, they have a very good teaching style and a very enthusiastic community. I couldn't find anything like that for Japanese or Chinese. Plus you don't have to learn thousands of Chinese characters because Korean has an actual alphabet. Later on I also fell in love with the Korean culture and their way of life (and the TV dramas!) but that wasn't part of my initial motivation.

Edit: Oh yeah, I was unemployed when I started this project, it was just something to spend the time on a bit productively. Now it's much more

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castafiore View Post
Talking about South-Korean things.

Yesterday, a friend invited me to go and watch the movie GI Joe 2 (don't ask ) and I quite like the look of the guy playing Storm Shadow.

googling....Byung-hun Lee.
Haven't heard of him... But then I don't know many Korean actors yet. Remembering their names is proving to be very difficult

Last edited by -Evita- : 04-05-2013 at 11:01 AM.
-Evita- is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote