MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Who is your favourite passed-away-too-early musician

View Single Post

Old 03-31-2005, 09:54 AM   #14
country flag SuperFurryAnimal

SuperFurryAnimal has a reputation beyond reputeSuperFurryAnimal has a reputation beyond reputeSuperFurryAnimal has a reputation beyond reputeSuperFurryAnimal has a reputation beyond reputeSuperFurryAnimal has a reputation beyond reputeSuperFurryAnimal has a reputation beyond reputeSuperFurryAnimal has a reputation beyond reputeSuperFurryAnimal has a reputation beyond reputeSuperFurryAnimal has a reputation beyond reputeSuperFurryAnimal has a reputation beyond reputeSuperFurryAnimal has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Who is your favourite passed-away-too-early musician

Quote:
Originally Posted by Purple Rainbow
Though they died too early, they lived to the ages of 45, 36, 40 and 44 respectively. This has given them plenty of time to leave a musical legacy to the world. My poll includes only artists who died at a very young age, with the exception of Mozart, and Bird. They are included both because they are icons of a tragic early death, and because I wanted to include musicians from different eras.

There are plenty more i can think of, The Allman brothers, Notorious B.I.G., Tommy Bolin, Cliff Burton to name a few. But alas, a poll can only include 10 options!
In that case I'd have to say Ian Curtis of Joy Division, who died at the age of 23 ... I am 23 now as well..!
And Tami Terrell, the soul singer who died of cancer aged 25...

Member of the Mohamed Lahyani Appreciation Society

Visit AZ FANPAGE

Last edited by SuperFurryAnimal : 03-31-2005 at 10:05 AM.
SuperFurryAnimal is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote