MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Who is your favourite passed-away-too-early musician

View Single Post

Old 03-31-2005, 08:37 AM   #8
country flag Purple Rainbow

Purple Rainbow has a reputation beyond reputePurple Rainbow has a reputation beyond reputePurple Rainbow has a reputation beyond reputePurple Rainbow has a reputation beyond reputePurple Rainbow has a reputation beyond reputePurple Rainbow has a reputation beyond reputePurple Rainbow has a reputation beyond reputePurple Rainbow has a reputation beyond reputePurple Rainbow has a reputation beyond reputePurple Rainbow has a reputation beyond reputePurple Rainbow has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Who is your favourite passed-away-too-early musician

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperFurryAnimal
Yeah, but your list misses Freddy Mercury, Bob Marley, John Lennon and Marvin Gaye among others... shame on you!
Though they died too early, they lived to the ages of 45, 36, 40 and 44 respectively. This has given them plenty of time to leave a musical legacy to the world. My poll includes only artists who died at a very young age, with the exception of Mozart, and Bird. They are included both because they are icons of a tragic early death, and because I wanted to include musicians from different eras.

There are plenty more i can think of, The Allman brothers, Notorious B.I.G., Tommy Bolin, Cliff Burton to name a few. But alas, a poll can only include 10 options!