MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Season in the Boganland - the Attention Seekers

View Single Post

Old 04-05-2013, 04:59 AM   #1044
country flag gaitare

gaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Attention Seekers - happy birthday, thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thanos View Post
gaitare, what the reason that your sole objective is keeping this thread afloat. is it because the original starter is polish? this patriotic need to over value the contribution of your fellow compatriot such as being polanski fan. or do you just want to start the new thread and finally get your chance in controlling the subject of discussion?
Such a long post. It's not about the thread, it's about the people. I get very attached to people I like. But I've just "read" the Feldman mourning thread and I'm worried about mental stability of longtime MTF members. Maybe it's time to move on.

Especially now that Nole fan has left.
gaitare is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote