MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Del Po's 2013 schedule

View Single Post

Old 04-05-2013, 04:07 AM   #10
country flag vpmrosulate

vpmrosulate has a reputation beyond reputevpmrosulate has a reputation beyond reputevpmrosulate has a reputation beyond reputevpmrosulate has a reputation beyond reputevpmrosulate has a reputation beyond reputevpmrosulate has a reputation beyond reputevpmrosulate has a reputation beyond reputevpmrosulate has a reputation beyond reputevpmrosulate has a reputation beyond reputevpmrosulate has a reputation beyond reputevpmrosulate has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Del Po's 2013 schedule

Quote:
Originally Posted by misst89 View Post
Spoke to @LaMiradaVisa they post official news about Del Potro and they confirm he will play MC.
Oh wow, thanks, what a great account to follow! For some reason I hadn't noticed a lot of the Spanish-language Twitter accounts, but now I realize that the information I'm most interested in is usually from these kinds of sources--even actual news articles sometimes don't have the things I'm looking for. Good thing I'm also interested in keeping up with my Spanish, I guess. And this account mentioned Ginobili, another of my favorites.

Still, not sure whether to be happy or not about the confirmation. If it means his wrist is fully healed though, then at least there's one piece of good news, for now.

del Potro/Nalbandian/Safin
Gulbis/Monfils/Dolgopolov/Tursunov/Giorgi
Davydenko/Janowicz/Verdasco/Lopez
Soderling/Cilic/Blake
vpmrosulate is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote