MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Don't call it a comeback, it's just Jelena Dokic! (A place for Fumus, Naldo, Jace)

View Single Post

Old 03-31-2005, 04:47 AM   #37
country flag Fumus

Fumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What the hell is up with Jelena Dokic? (A thread for Naldo and Fummy)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naldo
Fumus, that before/after pic you put on display is of the same year. I don't know how much developing a 19 year old can make lmao. The difference is the training bra she wore, and that black/grey fila outfit (2nd one) was a tight fit, so everything looks bigger. Oh and no Dokic's breats are not fake, you can tell fake boobs pretty easily, Jelena is all natural. She's a bit on the chunky side, so she has big boobs.

awww...I love Jelena......marry me...Jelena...marry me...now...
That's the gospel.
Fumus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote