MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Rafachat - Vol. 80: Another great year for our great champion! :D

View Single Post

Old 04-04-2013, 01:41 PM   #1722
country flag MariaV

MariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat - Vol. 80: It's comeback time baby!!! :rocker2:

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Evita- View Post
No, I don't have a car. I take either one bus or two buses (depending on their schedule) and then I have a 15 minute walk. This is the cheapest way so that's what I usually do. Sometimes I get out at a stop in the center and take a different bus or trolleybus that takes me closer (only 6 minutes of walking) but they don't come as often as the other buses and I need to buy a separate ticket for them so I only do that if the weather is really bad or if I happen to be at the stop at exactly the right moment. I think I have more than 50 bus/bus/microbus/trolleybus combinations to choose from so sometimes I even think for more than 20 seconds about which option would be the best in that particular situation

Reading is definitely not an option, I almost always have to stand. But I try using that time to listen to some Korean podcasts or to the Finnish radio so it's not totally wasted.

But 50 different combinations, heck, how do you choose from them? Do you have some app or route planner on a website or smth?