MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Rafachat - Vol. 80: Another great year for our great champion! :D

View Single Post

Old 04-04-2013, 01:37 PM   #1721
country flag -Evita-
Come on, Ernest!

-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat - Vol. 80: It's comeback time baby!!! :rocker2:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castafiore View Post
Evita, I'm assuming that when you say "commute", you mean by car. Right?
No, I don't have a car. I take either one bus or two buses (depending on their schedule) and then I have a 15 minute walk. This is the cheapest way so that's what I usually do. Sometimes I get out at a stop in the center and take a different bus or trolleybus that takes me closer (only 6 minutes of walking) but they don't come as often as the other buses and I need to buy a separate ticket for them so I only do that if the weather is really bad or if I happen to be at the stop at exactly the right moment. I think I have more than 50 bus/bus/microbus/trolleybus combinations to choose from so sometimes I even think for more than 20 seconds about which option would be the best in that particular situation

Reading is definitely not an option, I almost always have to stand. But I try using that time to listen to some Korean podcasts or to the Finnish radio so it's not totally wasted.