MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Rafachat - Vol. 80: Another great year for our great champion! :D

View Single Post

Old 04-04-2013, 12:56 PM   #1720
country flag Castafiore

Castafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat - Vol. 80: It's comeback time baby!!! :rocker2:

Evita, I'm assuming that when you say "commute", you mean by car. Right?

If it's public transport, you can use the 50 minutes to read. My commute (bike/train/metro) takes about 50 minutes from door to door but I don't mind since I read my newspaper in the morning and a book in the evening. The bike brings me in a good mood (it really does, weirdly enough), I take the train early enough in the morning to avoid school traffic so that I can have a seat. The only annoying part is the metro because that tends to be very crowded.

Which reminds me. When talking about trains, over here, they will say that your train is delayed when it's +5 minutes late. (so, they consider your train to be on time if it arrives less than 5 minutes later than scheduled). I was just reading yesterday, that in Japan, they measure delays in seconds, not minutes.
That's something I can't imagine. Throwing a tantrum because your train is 20 seconds too late.
Castafiore is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote