MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Rafachat - Vol. 80: Another great year for our great champion! :D

View Single Post

Old 04-04-2013, 09:16 AM   #1717
country flag -Evita-
Come on, Ernest!

-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat - Vol. 80: It's comeback time baby!!! :rocker2:

I hope you have a good time, Andreea

These days it feels like I am working at two companies at the same time. I spend half the time at my own company's office and half the time at the client's office. I have my own desk there and everything. It's pretty nice except that it takes me about 50 minutes to get to the client office. I don't like spending that much time on commute but I suppose it won't last forever.

Anyway, a colleague of mine from the client team is on vacation right now in Korea. I asked her to bring back some books for me so I can't wait for her to come back