MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Rising Francesco vol. 18 - Betty on her way to 100k posts

View Single Post

Old 04-04-2013, 10:05 AM   #3610
country flag Nikki♥

Nikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rising Francesco vol. 18 - TT titles party is in this thread!

Since there are so many native English speakers here, I will simply give it a try:
I'm translating something for the company website. When I translate a certain sentence directly from German to English it says something like "Service is a broad field but sometimes it is also a fallow land." (to say that sometimes you are disappointed because the service you get is not exactly what you expect, they make big promises but don't keep any of them, etc.). I was wondering if there is a figurative way to express the same thing in English but more like a native speaker would do. At the moment they have a Google translation of the German sentence on their website and looking at it is giving me chills down my spine. *puke*

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonathancrane View Post
Bičuj me mamita!
Nikki♥ is offline View My Blog!