MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - "Speed up the courts and general court speed Thread"

View Single Post

Old 04-02-2013, 06:00 PM   #1546
country flag Dark Knight

Dark Knight has a reputation beyond reputeDark Knight has a reputation beyond reputeDark Knight has a reputation beyond reputeDark Knight has a reputation beyond reputeDark Knight has a reputation beyond reputeDark Knight has a reputation beyond reputeDark Knight has a reputation beyond reputeDark Knight has a reputation beyond reputeDark Knight has a reputation beyond reputeDark Knight has a reputation beyond reputeDark Knight has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: When will ATP speed up courts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prodigy. View Post
Seems like you're right.

I agree with Federer on them needing to speed up these courts, and I'm not afraid to admit that I agree with him. In fact, I don't even think fast courts would help him much better any way, considering he's becoming fragile, and might not be able to get to the balls he could get to when he was younger.
Well faster courts will help him..its suits his attacking style more.

Last year he did very well in Wimby and Cincy as compared to slower surfaces.

But it isn't just about him right. He's gonna play for hardly 3 more years.

Personally as a tennis fan it's frustrating to see super slow courts with players punishing themselves for 4-5 hours unable to hit winners. I think it will be good for the game( and for the players ) if we have faster courts. But honestly i don't see it happening.

ROGER FEDERER

STANISLAS WAWRINKA

Last edited by Dark Knight : 04-07-2013 at 12:12 PM.
Dark Knight is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote