MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Eliminate the Permaban - Jelena

View Single Post

Old 04-02-2013, 09:14 AM   #10
country flag Mimi

Mimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Eliminate the Permaban - Jelena

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterclass View Post
Allowing some of the previous permabanned users to return is easy.

If permabans will not be given anymore for exceeding a total of non-serious/extreme offenses, or an offense that caused one to go over some maximum limit (15), then bring allow any of the users that were permabanned for those reasons to post again.

Users that were banned for serious offenses which shall continue to have a permaban, shall stay banned.

If permabans are completely done away with, then they should all be allowed to post again if due to their absence, they've served the maximum time for the offense.

Respectfully,
masterclass

Epic movies, like brokeback mountain, are seldom found in the industry or worthy for the mainstream viewer. As often as I have watched the clips of this movie, I always find something more to it. For one, the gay stuff doesn't enter the picture for me, only the dimension of the highest love I have ever witnessed in life or on film.
Mimi is offline View My Blog!