MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Miami SF - Ferrer hindrances Haas out 4-6 6-2 6-3

View Single Post

Old 03-31-2013, 08:07 PM   #281
country flag latso

latso has a reputation beyond reputelatso has a reputation beyond reputelatso has a reputation beyond reputelatso has a reputation beyond reputelatso has a reputation beyond reputelatso has a reputation beyond reputelatso has a reputation beyond reputelatso has a reputation beyond reputelatso has a reputation beyond reputelatso has a reputation beyond reputelatso has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Miami SF - Ferrer hindrances Haas out 4-6 6-2 6-3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sophitia36 View Post
Are you sure you haven't been unconsciously looking for an excuse to start despising Ferrer? Because really, I swear, the grunting (even the delayed grunting) has always been there.
And no, he doesn't do it all the time, but he doesn't do it only when he loses, either. He does it when he's tense, so sometimes it's when he's under pressure and losing, or sometimes, it's when he's winning but playing at his maximum level.

I truly don't think Haas was bothered by his grunts. Anyway, if he had been, he could have said so and ask the umpire to give Ferrer a code violation. Ferrer may be generally respected by other players, but he has never been particularly protected by umpires, so I don't see why Haas would be afraid to complain if he had legitimate grounds for complaint.

If anything, I thought the guy in the audience who was constantly bellowing as if he had been attending a heavy metal gig was far more of a nuisance than Ferrer in terms of noise (and he was doing it during points, too, sometimes).
no, yes, yes, whatever, dunno, yes, no, no idea.

The point is - ugliest final in the world (Futures and senior leagues included) can be produced only if one of the players is Ferrer.

And the winners theory goes to pieces as well.

Just awful, awful, awful
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sauletekis View Post
there won't be many WC matches that are going to be played at the same time of Wimby, but if I have to choose, WC will always come first by a long shot. Even if it's Argelia vs. South Korea.
no shit..

Quote:
Originally Posted by R0B1S View Post
Both as long as they don't overlap, but when they do - it's world cup every time for me.
NID
latso is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote