MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Miami SF - Ferrer hindrances Haas out 4-6 6-2 6-3

View Single Post

Old 03-30-2013, 09:04 PM   #272
country flag MIMIC

MIMIC has a reputation beyond reputeMIMIC has a reputation beyond reputeMIMIC has a reputation beyond reputeMIMIC has a reputation beyond reputeMIMIC has a reputation beyond reputeMIMIC has a reputation beyond reputeMIMIC has a reputation beyond reputeMIMIC has a reputation beyond reputeMIMIC has a reputation beyond reputeMIMIC has a reputation beyond reputeMIMIC has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Miami SF - Ferrer hindrances Haas out 4-6 6-2 6-3

Quote:
Originally Posted by leng jai View Post
I'm just responding to your nonsense retort of citing a match from 8 years ago. If you noticed I wasn't the one that blamed the court in the first place but I recognise that it definitely did play a factor in this match. It's also pretty obvious that the modern conditions make the style Haas played this week unfeasible for the vast majority of the tour so it's a valid point.
Not to be rude, but "it was 8 years ago" falls under the category of "everything is considered".

It's just like the argument of the H2H between Federer and Nadal being skewed in Nadal's favor because of clay. Well, if you eliminate all of their clay matches, they are tied at 7 wins each. And then the "everything thing is considered" argument comes out: match-up, he's old, Nadal cheated, top spin, moon balling, etc.
MIMIC is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote