MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

View Single Post

Old 03-29-2013, 09:42 PM   #4769
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
I thought cats should weight like feathers

So she's good, I take.

Brutus succesfully dropped about 10 lbs and he moves much better. I am glad we have a new vet for him even his new vet is so much further away.
A good vet is worth the drive.

I go to Grand Junction now.

I tried to run some errands too, but since it got so warm unexpectedly I was rushed because I didnt' want to leave her in the car even with the windows down somewhat. Once I could be in the shade, but when I was in the sun, the car was warm when I got back.

Most cats I've had have weighed between 8 and 10 lbs.

So funny to think that after my wrist was broken it was a long while before I could pick her up with my right hand.
star is offline View My Blog!