MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Rising Francesco vol. 18 - Betty on her way to 100k posts

View Single Post

Old 03-29-2013, 09:09 PM   #3300
country flag Vinceremo

Vinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rising Francesco vol. 18 - no more mocking of "Serie D vs Serie A"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jelena View Post
Ciao Antonio

Glasgow Rangers

what's your opinion on the (perma)bans btw (not specifically Mike's one though)?
Haha, now that makes much more sense. I knew about Rangers but thought he also supported an italian team participating in the Serie D league

yes, regarding the permabans, i've been giving my opinion in a couple of the related threads but it's a polemic topic. like most, I do believe they should be reserved for more extreme cases or, actually, thought with a different perspective. The way the mods have allowed the mechanic and 'functionality' of GM, to give an example, makes it much more difficult to find a solution now since the aggression, constant trolling and hatred (in some cases) are pretty much installed in a section where plenty of regular posters should've already been banned for good.

like you said, it's a big shame to see non-harmful posters go away while many others who deserve punishment keep their ways aroud here.