MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Rafachat - Vol. 80: Another great year for our great champion! :D

View Single Post

Old 03-29-2013, 12:04 PM   #1649
country flag acionescu

acionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat - Vol. 80: It's comeback time baby!!! :rocker2:

All Chinese, I bet [/racist]

When I went to Paris this winter, in the last day I went to Notre Dame to buy some souvenirs. As it was very early and the Church shop didn't seem to be open I approached two tourists that seemed to wait for the shop to open too and started to talk. It was very dark and I couldn't see them properly. They said they waited for the shop to open and asked me if it was worthy to buy the souvenirs from the Church shop. I said "Of course, it is, first because all the objects must be blessed and secondly, because they are probably originals and not "made in China" where only fake stuff is made and of poor quality, etc..." and keep bashing the Chinese merchandise about 10 minutes until the shop was open.
We went to the shop windows which had a lot more light and the two tourists were Chinese, of course