MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Rising Francesco vol. 18 - Betty on her way to 100k posts

View Single Post

Old 03-29-2013, 01:13 AM   #3262
country flag Wing Man Frank
Banned!

Wing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rising Francesco vol. 18 - no more mocking of "Serie D vs Serie A"

It's cool dude, I know what I SHOULD do, but I have a hard time following rules so we shall see. Sometimes I can't help insulting others, I just do it. I don't mean to be rude, but when someone is being an idiot, I tell them that they are. Obviously that doesn't work with this site!

I like this place as some of the posters are good to talk too, but I dislike the way this place is moderated by some.

You seem like a nice bloke so I have no issues with anything you say to me and I never will.

Just need this man flu to go away. Was begging for the clock to hit 5pm today so I could get out of the office.
Wing Man Frank is offline View My Blog!