MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - World Group Quarterfinal: Italy at Canada (April 5-7, 2013)

View Single Post

Old 03-29-2013, 12:31 AM   #6
country flag Snowwy

Snowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: World Group Quarterfinal: Italy at Canada (April 5-7, 2013)

Quote:
Originally Posted by polarisgalaxy View Post
Raonic actually LOST to Fognini in an exhibition event this year in straight sets. Yes, it was an exhibition but still. I think Andreas Seppi and Fabio Fognini are very good players, people think because they are Italian they are clay courters BUT they are not. Seppi and Fognini are solid on hardcourts too! Seppi reached the fourth round of the Australian Open and he reached the fourth round of the Miami Masters and he's top 20.

Fognini and Bolleri are BETTER I believe at doubles than Nestor that's something I agree with. I think Nestor is too old now he's 40 and he isn't getting any younger. Against, Spain Nestor got so tired his age has definitely caught up with him.

I hope your right about Frank Dancevic BUT I am worried I wish Canada had a number two guy. Milos can't win this tie all by himself.
Why are we forgetting Pospisil, he beat Seppi in their last meeting.