MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Rising Francesco vol. 18 - Betty on her way to 100k posts

View Single Post

Old 03-28-2013, 11:28 PM   #3253
country flag Jelena

Jelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rising Francesco vol. 18 - no more mocking of "Serie D vs Serie A"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinceremo View Post
ciao Lena!

I'm sad about his ban too, of course I clearly don't have as much time here as many of you guys that know him better but always had good laughs reading some of his discussions both in GM and NT, also with some good convs we had in a couple of threads.

it's very unfortunate to see how things turned out and now it's almost like there's a sad and dark aura on the forum since.. at least i feel it a little bit with all the discussions regarding the issue and i don't know how to describe it but sort of feels that way, and makes sense :/
yeah I mean he was a poster banned that had 95k+ posts, and even when he was at times controversial and mainly often impulsive in his posts most of the people that had to deal with him in the threads knew how to take it. And even when many posters might disagree with me here I think when he let you have a look behind his walls you could see a caring person. I think for many posters here an important part of mtf died because of that decision of the mods.

Bolo Zenden, Bobo Gille, Zlatan
Jelena is offline View My Blog!