MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Rising Francesco vol. 18 - Betty on her way to 100k posts

View Single Post

Old 03-28-2013, 11:12 PM   #3250
country flag Vinceremo

Vinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rising Francesco vol. 18 - no more mocking of "Serie D vs Serie A"

ciao Lena!

I'm sad about his ban too, of course I clearly don't have as much time here as many of you guys that know him better but always had good laughs reading some of his discussions both in GM and NT, also with some good convs we had in a couple of threads.

it's very unfortunate to see how things turned out and now it's almost like there's a sad and dark aura on the forum since.. at least i feel it a little bit with all the discussions regarding the issue and i don't know how to describe it but sort of feels that way, and makes sense :/