MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Rising Francesco vol. 18 - Betty on her way to 100k posts

View Single Post

Old 03-28-2013, 11:07 PM   #3249
country flag Wing Man Frank
Banned!

Wing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rising Francesco vol. 18 - no more mocking of "Serie D vs Serie A"

Most people in the UK couldn't care less however the reality is we see them as ours and won't give them up. People fought and died for those islands so they will remain in our rule. The population itself is made up of Brits and no UK Government would be stupid enough to cede power over the islands and give it back to the Argies; it would cause uproar and would be political suicide.

de Kirchner's attitude is horrendous and she does herself no favours. It is clearly a huge attempt at some PR for herself as from what I understand she is struggling in the ratings etc. Things like getting the new Pope involved is embarrassing for everyone involved.

My sig is mainly an attempt at winding up a few of the Argies on here that annoy me due to their sheer stupidity. I will probably remove it when I can be bothered.

Edit: Hi btw
Wing Man Frank is offline View My Blog!