MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Rising Francesco vol. 18 - Betty on her way to 100k posts

View Single Post

Old 03-28-2013, 09:42 PM   #3234
country flag Jelena

Jelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rising Francesco vol. 18 - no more mocking of "Serie D vs Serie A"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wing Man Frank View Post
Yeah, I saw that. Was really surprised as I had read that he was almost certainly off to Schalke. Do you think he's been given a decent budget for next season?
I think the board extended once more the amount of money the manager (who is not the coach here) is allowed to spend to get new players and keep wanted players here.

Btw, do you folks remember how often I said the admins should please update the banned user thread? Suddenly, when Mikey's permaban got active, that thread was updated in the minute Mike was logged out by the system.

Honi soit qui mal y pense

Bolo Zenden, Bobo Gille, Zlatan
Jelena is offline View My Blog!