MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Rising Francesco vol. 18 - Betty on her way to 100k posts

View Single Post

Old 03-28-2013, 02:41 PM   #3187
country flag Nikki♥

Nikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rising Francesco vol. 18 - no more mocking of "Serie D vs Serie A"

Quote:
Originally Posted by samanosuke View Post
no words
You are his little brother so you have to replace him now. It is like the little prince inheriting the throne from the king.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jelena View Post
I think the bannings here aren't done objectively. That's what I see for years here. There are posters insulting other posters and nothing is done about it, and other posters do exaggerate a little bit, but the mods team calls that a personal attack or a discriminatory remark. Another thing that should be thought about it is the just representation of the origin regions of the moderators. I think it's not good when a particular region is overrepresented in a global forum. And a third mark especially for the folks that were already multiple times banned. Once the mods team decided they want to get rid of you for good they will find something and twist it in your mouth to make it a bannable offense. Often they have to wait only for a moment when you aren't cautious enough and get a bit careless.

As I said, only my observations over the past few years.....
If I shared my real opinion I might get banned as well because I know that freedom of speech is frowned upon on this forum. Either way, I agree with you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonathancrane View Post
Bičuj me mamita!
Nikki♥ is offline View My Blog!