MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Rising Francesco vol. 18 - Betty on her way to 100k posts

View Single Post

Old 03-28-2013, 01:30 PM   #3186
country flag Jelena

Jelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rising Francesco vol. 18 - no more mocking of "Serie D vs Serie A"

I think the bannings here aren't done objectively. That's what I see for years here. There are posters insulting other posters and nothing is done about it, and other posters do exaggerate a little bit, but the mods team calls that a personal attack or a discriminatory remark. Another thing that should be thought about it is the just representation of the origin regions of the moderators. I think it's not good when a particular region is overrepresented in a global forum. And a third mark especially for the folks that were already multiple times banned. Once the mods team decided they want to get rid of you for good they will find something and twist it in your mouth to make it a bannable offense. Often they have to wait only for a moment when you aren't cautious enough and get a bit careless.

As I said, only my observations over the past few years.....

favourites in other sports: Bolo Zenden, Bobo Gille and Tiago Camilo

A link to positive and encouraging music: K-Love My blog in German
Mikey, you're missed
on a mission
Jelena is offline View My Blog!