MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Rafachat - Vol. 80: Another great year for our great champion! :D

View Single Post

Old 03-28-2013, 09:30 AM   #1609
country flag Castafiore

Castafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat - Vol. 80: It's comeback time baby!!! :rocker2:

I may possibly have the best brother in the world.

Not only has he renovated my house for free (well, I do give him gifts but he wants nothing in return because he "likes to do these things, it's his hobby")
but he does all sorts of things for me.
Tomorrow, he's going to take my car and make it look brand new again (my car is 6 years old).

And ode to my big brother.

--
Andreea, as sad as I am about Mikey's permaban, you can not blame the moderators. Mikey knew that it was coming and he went over the edge anyway. I have no idea what he said to get the final push but it's not as if this is a massive shock. The man has been banned a LOT. If you keep him on MTF because he's liked by many, it's not fair to others who got permabanned much quicker.
--> You can argue that Mikey's a friendly and much like guy on MTF. He may troll here and there and sometimes go to far with it, but the vast majority on MTF know that he's a friendly guy.
If you allow some people to troll and others not based on personal preferences, you might as well have no rules at all.
Castafiore is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote