MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Rising Francesco vol. 18 - Betty on her way to 100k posts

View Single Post

Old 03-27-2013, 11:54 PM   #3175
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rising Francesco vol. 18 - no more mocking of "Serie D vs Serie A"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prodigy. View Post
Whilst I wasn't best of friends with Mikey I think this is the most ridiculous ban I have ever seen on an online forum. Guy was harmless, heck he got a silly ban for personal insult on me, when I never even reported it, I'm not a kid and I wasn't going to get upset over his insult, besides it was a fun discussion. MTF mods need to remember right to free speech, when someone insults another in real life, unless the people are stupid enough to fight physically, there's no bans there is there? MTF perma ban should be for SERIOUS rule breaking, because to me perma bans are like life sentence for murder.
Seriously?

Weren't you celebrating his ban on Facebook? Didn't you call it "good news?"
star is offline View My Blog!