MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Roger news and articles

View Single Post

Old 03-26-2013, 07:05 AM   #1991
country flag Kyle_Johansen

Kyle_Johansen has a reputation beyond reputeKyle_Johansen has a reputation beyond reputeKyle_Johansen has a reputation beyond reputeKyle_Johansen has a reputation beyond reputeKyle_Johansen has a reputation beyond reputeKyle_Johansen has a reputation beyond reputeKyle_Johansen has a reputation beyond reputeKyle_Johansen has a reputation beyond reputeKyle_Johansen has a reputation beyond reputeKyle_Johansen has a reputation beyond reputeKyle_Johansen has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Roger news and articles

Fed said it himself - he needs the rest that he's getting now to gear up for the spring and summer. I think he's been burned out since the US Open and not to say that he was just going through the motions, but it seemed like the inner fire wasn't there as it was in the first half of 2012. The only time I saw that fire was at the AO against Tsonga and Murray where he scratched and clawed all the way to the end.

Fed can still play amazing tennis, and I fully expect him to come back in a better form than we have seen the last 6 months.
Kyle_Johansen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote