MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Rising Francesco vol. 18 - Betty on her way to 100k posts

View Single Post

Old 03-25-2013, 01:12 PM   #2947
country flag Nikki♥

Nikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rising Francesco vol. 18

Betty
I also went to the gym earlier this morning. It helped me a bit. Then the good laugh about my French friend's trip to Barcelona also made me feel better. Actually he had asked me to go with him because he said he was in need of a Spanish - French interpreter (he was the one who mainly helped me with my French exams and I assume he thinks highly of his teaching skills or else he wouldn't trust that much in my French skills... ). I wish I had gone with him instead of getting into the stupid situation last weekend. Would have spared me a lot of trouble.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonathancrane View Post
Bičuj me mamita!
Nikki♥ is offline View My Blog!