MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Rising Francesco vol. 18 - Betty on her way to 100k posts

View Single Post

Old 03-25-2013, 06:17 AM   #2942
country flag Nikki♥

Nikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rising Francesco vol. 18

I'm so angry right now. I wrote a nice message on FB saying something like "Soon things will go better for you again" and "I know that sometimes you want to be left alone when you are dealing with problems" and what was the reply? I wasn't doing bad, I was just tired. Of course, just a few hours before his random outburst of grumpyness, he had told me that he was worried about many things. He might think now that I'm either crazy or just a nosey psychologist digging too deep into his mind but guess what? I don't regret it. Merely told him what my conclusion was based on and ta-da. He read it this morning, not really expecting a reply. Whatever. I hate what I'm getting for being helpful and trying to cheer people up. Either sarcastic comments about my long-distance relationship, my kindness or just a lie like "I was just tired". Maybe it was just a macho intent to hide true feelings, men hate being vulnerable after all. Blah.

Sorry, needed to let off some steam. Now I go to the gym, then to work and then I should feel better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonathancrane View Post
Bičuj me mamita!
Nikki♥ is offline View My Blog!